Wednesday, May 27, 2009

European Champions

Nike dropped this video onto YouTube right after Barcelona were crowned European Champions. Makes me wonder what they had in the can for United.


A night for history. No matter who won today, tonight would be historic. They way it ended had Pep Guardiola becoming the sixth player in history to win the Champions League as both a player and coach. Barca also became the first Spanish team to accomplish the Treble winning their league, cup and Europe. Had ManU won, they would have become the first team to repeat as European Champions. It was definitely a special night 10 years after Manchester United won their first Treble.

2 comments:

  1. I can't watch this... To soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mr. Anonymous,
    I feel your pain. Let me know if you ever need to chat. Other than the first 8 minutes, United were terrible. Life goes on...which has inspired me to put up a new post.

    ReplyDelete