Tuesday, September 22, 2009

More On FIFA 10

I spent a couple hours last night playing the demo's for both FIFA 10 and PES 10. I will admit that I've always played FIFA so I know that I can't be unbiased. I've always heard that Pro Evolution Soccer was the real simulation footy game and that EA made FIFA more like an arcade experience. But in recent years I've heard that EA is going after the real footy gamers and trying to become more life like. After only a couple hours I felt that FIFA 10 was more fluid and realistic while PES 10 was the more arcade of the two games. Disclaimer: It did take some getting used to the controls for PES since they are different from FIFA. I Think that both games will provide a quality gaming experience, but FIFA definitely has the cooler commercial. Check it out:

Keep in mind that the North American release date is October 20th, 2009.

Also, it looks like the Dutch National Team will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment