Friday, September 11, 2009

It's Late And I Need To Go To Bed


So I'll just highlight a few stories that I found interesting.

Jose Romero of the Seattle Times did a piece on the salaries of the Sounders...and yes, I was the first person to comment on the article. Now you know how I really feel about Passback Pete Vagenas.

All hail Fabio Capello one day, and resent him the next. It looks like Fabio isn't down with the WAG's. What's up with that?

The Great Diving Debate continues and Arsene Wenger finally spits some truth. "You'd cheer a Wayne Rooney dive if it won you the World Cup." I haven't heard this much about diving since Greg Louganis infected the pool.

The FIFA 10 Achievements have been revealed.

And last but not least, make sure you know what team you're loaned out to.

No comments:

Post a Comment