Friday, September 4, 2009

Too Many Voices In My Head!

I ran across this Houston Dynamo commercial on YouTube today. I'm assuming that they're trying to get the Spanish speaking fans out to see their new Designated Player, Luis Angel Landin face off against Mexican legend Blanco and his Chicago Fire. But here's the weird thing. It starts with Landin, who signed for the club on August 20th, but the end of the commercial plugs the game against the Fire on Sunday, August 9th. It was a great game with Houston coming away with a 3-2 win. This just doesn't make sense to me. Any Spanish speakers out there want to help me out? Hey Glenn Davis, do you have an explanation?

I think they're saying something about being, "Forever Orange." Anyone out there want to help with the translation?

No comments:

Post a Comment