Sunday, November 15, 2009

MLS Eastern Conference Final Highlights


I remember telling White Kix that the Sounders needed to end their season so that they could end up as the wild card seed in the East. I just had a feeling...so Real Salt Lake ends up as the Eastern Conference Champion as they beat the Chicago Fire in a penalty shoot out. I feel kind of torn on this one. I like the guys on RSL, especially Andy Williams, Nick Rimando, Robbie Findley, Raphael Cox and Clint Mathis, but Chicago being in the final with Blanco and McBride would have been better for the media aspect. I personally thought the best final from the league's perspective would have been the LA Galaxy against the home side Seattle Sounders. That would have been a media circus in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. It is kind of cool that Williams gets to play in MLS Cup in Seattle considering how much time he has had to spend there this year.

    ReplyDelete