Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Philly Union Expansion Draft Picks


I'm left scratching my head on a few of these. Definitely not the guys that I would have taken, but I'm not Polish like Nowak. I'll post later my 10 selections but for now I give you the first official players for the Philadelphia Union.
MF Andrew Jacobson (D.C. United) age 24
F Alejandro Moreno (Columbus) 30
D Shavar Thomas (Chivas USA) 28
GK Brad Knighton (New England) 24
F Nick Zimmerman (New York) 22
F Sebastien Le Toux (Seattle) 25
MF Shea Salinas (San Jose) 23
MF Stefani Miglioranzi (Los Angeles) 32
D Dave Myrie (Chicago) 21
D Jordan Harvey (Colorado) 25

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe they stole Seba from us, how dare they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the FRICK?! Le Toux?? uh! I would of been more mad if it was Levesque though...

    ReplyDelete