Friday, July 31, 2009

Freestyle Fridays - The Asian Invasion Edition II

I've featured Jin on here before but I thought I would post this battle since he waits until the last second to drop a bomb on a kid from the Hamptons. Sterlinho used to live in Southampton and he can tell you there's no hip hop in the Hamptons except for the likes of P. Diddy and other rap moguls. So I have no idea how the kid got on 106 and Park to begin with. Enjoy part two of The Asian Invasion Edition of Freestle Fridays.

3 comments:

  1. Would you stop with this hip hop bullsh*t! Hip hop, rap and all that stuff is the worst kind of music. Sampling beats, ripping off other artists isn't good music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anon
    Shut up dude. Don't watch the video if you don't like hip hop. You're just pissed because it changed American culture more than whatever gay music you like.

    And that last line by Jin is classic. Egg roll and dumplings! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SB
    I can tell you like stuffing egg rolls and dumplings in your mouth the way your so gay for rap. A soul brotha telling me to "shut up dude," sounds really changed. American culture is worse off because of rap. I mean you can't even spell brother. Let's just say the gay music I like will always shit on Rap, Hip hop, reggae... wait, I like reggae. Ok, so what. Rap still sucks, at least I have a variety of music I like and I'm not acting like I'm straight off the streets... Or should I say: "comin straight out da hood!" Ya feel me, Holla! Just typing those words gave me heart burn. Remember, American culture, education, and fashion has completely crumbled because of this music. I bet you wear XXL T shirts, workboots and a Yankee hat backwards and then walk into a job interview expecting to get any kind of job. Not looking like that! Ya Feel Me! Grow up.

    ReplyDelete