Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh Danny Boy working with CFC


Just wanted to let everyone know that yours truly will be working at the VMAC (Virginia Mason Athletic Center) on Sunday and Monday, as I will be helping with Chelsea FC's practice... Yeah, it sounds weird to me too. Actually, I'm not really helping the practice, but in a sense I am. I was approached by Gary Wright (Sounders VP of operations) who asked me if I would like to make some side dough and manage the equipment for CFC. Whether it be handing them water bottles, towels, cones or shagging balls it's going to be fun. So yeah, in sense I am helping them with their practice. Anyway, this is a great opportunity for some behind the scenes pictures and commentary on the practices. Could be an interesting couple of days, making money while watching Chelsea FC.

1 comment: