Tuesday, August 11, 2009

FIFA Soccer 10...Really?


Th guys over at FIFA must really think they need to tap into the Mexican market here in North America. First, they put Blanco on the cover. Then, they also put an ugly Sacha Kljestan to join him. Never mind that the Karate Kid wannabe plays for the one Mexican team of MLS, Chivas USA. Then to top it off, they drop a trailer two days before the U.S. vs Mexico World Cup Qualifier with Blanco scoring a volley off his stupid bunny hop.

If I wasn't such a sucker for the game I wouldn't buy it. At least Frank Lampard gets the ODB seal of approval.

2 comments:

  1. Wow for a minute there I though this was O.D.B writing. But fully agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sounded like ODB, huh? My anger and resentment must have really come through in my writing. I apologize. Well, not really since the US face off against Mexico in Azteca today, and depending on the outcome I may really hate Bob Bradley, our players or our neighbors south of the border...who still feel the need to cross previous said border illegally because our country is so much better than theirs.

    ReplyDelete