Monday, August 24, 2009

Summertime by Another Level

It's Monday and I see that the summer months are coming to an end. I'm a bit bummed about it, so I thought I would drop a summer song for ya. The group is Britain's Another Level, who went Platinum in the Nineties. It also features TQ. I used to bump to TQ's Westside back in the day, so this is kind of nostalgic. According to White Kix, one of the guys was a footballer in his early days. I will let him drop some knowledge in the comments section or I'll update the post when he tells me the story. So this goes out to White Kix...and I'm sorry Oh Danny Boy.

2 comments:

  1. The lead singer Dane Bowers (Sings the second verse)played on Crystal palaces' youth squad. He also sang a duet with Victoria Beckham and wrote and produced on her solo album. Also The group used to take part in charity football matches and can even be seen playing soccer at Disney World on their apperance of LFO's Fox Family (Now ABC Family)concert special. So there's the footie connection. But who needs one with a song that good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was Dane Bowers, but all I could find on him was the connection to Victoria and her album. Thanks for looking out!

    ReplyDelete