Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cristian Castillo to DC United

I don't think this signing has gotten enough hype. DC United have signed midfielder Cristian Castillo from Leon FC of Mexico. Please watch all the videos below and see why I'm excited to have the Cristiano Ronaldo of El Salvador playing in MLS. In fact, I was questioning signing a player while United didn't even have a head coach...but it seems stupid to pass up this opportunity.



Oh Yeah! Watch out Columbus, Frankie obviously has some issues defending this guy. I can't wait to see the first match between United and the Crew.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're right. I'm excited to have this guy in the league.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it looks like it will be tough defending the guy, but the more exciting players in MLS the better.

    ReplyDelete