Friday, December 18, 2009

UEFA Champions League Draw


The UEFA Champions League draw happened earlier today and there are some intriguing matchups.

VfB Stuttgart v Barcelona
Olympiakos v Bordeaux
Internazionale v Chelsea
Bayern Munich v Fiorentina
CSKA Moscow v Sevilla FC
Lyon v Real Madrid
FC Porto v Arsenal
AC Milan v Manchester United

The Chelsea vs Inter match catches my eye because it has The Special1 returning to face his former club, but for me the biggest matchup has to be Manchester United vs AC Milan. David Beckham was hoping for the match up earlier in the week and I have to admit that I didn't think it would happen. I guess I shouldn't doubt Goldenballs. So now Patrice Evra gets to try and shut down the former Old Trafford legend as United look to make it three straight Champions League finals in a row. I can't wait for mid February!

No comments:

Post a Comment