Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Worst Miss Ever (Updated)



I found this video on the front page of Yahoo today. Ignoring the fact that this is truly the worst miss I have ever seen, there have been more and more soccer related stories making the cover of Yahoo recently. The Henry hand ball was the top story followed by that whole girl soccer brawler incendent.


Following the Confederations Cup Kaka was on the front page as one of the most searched for people.


The front page also had video of the SMU 80 yard goal and the Egyptian league goal in 6 second over the last couple of months. It's good to see the beautiful game get some recognition from main stream media outlets.

UPDATE (from Sterlinho): I'm glad that White Kix posted this video. My computer crashed when I was trying to post the same video yesterday. I was going to put it up there with these misses from Diego Forlan and Steve Zakuani.

1 comment: