Thursday, December 31, 2009

Quick Headlines

Sky Sports and ESPN pundit Andy Gray gives off his best 11 for the Premier League Team of the Decade. I was very surprised to see who his goal keeper was, but after reading what the former Scotland international said I have to agree with him.

After Liverpools much needed win versus Aston Villa, Defender Glen Johnson was subbed off in the 88th minute with a knee injury. Liverpool F.C. reports that he could be sidelined for up to a month.

Want away Bayern Munich Striker loaned to Roma. Why is it everytime I see Luca Toni's name I start humming the tune "My name is Luka," by Suzanne Vega?

Yep, you guessed it... You know I had to!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I've never heard that Luka song before. Thanks for totally ruining it for me.

    ReplyDelete