Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fallback by MG! The Visionary

MG! The Visionary has never been your typical rapper. The dude sounds different, acts different and just rawks a show different. So when he posted his latest video that he did on his phone, I had to pass it along. Also, the guy used to play goalkeeper and was pretty good from what I've heard. He never seriously pursued soccer after high school though to focus on his music. I'll let him tell you the story of this video, it's interesting:

Yeah, don't leave me on a bus or in a backseat for a long time without realizing I WILL shoot a video! Here is my second offering in my own personal style, Phone-Shot Videos. This is the 1st rough draft I rendered but the final will have new edits and a few diff twists along with my bro and fav dejay DJ Ataxic on the cuts. Dig it! Pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment