Sunday, October 11, 2009

Honduras vs USA

Sterlinho and I just got back home from watching our boy's book their tickets to S. Africa and just in case you missed the game, here are the highlights. Yes, we scored some great goals, but a lot of questions are left unanswered. All I have to say is that Bornstein is not the answer and I believe our ability to attack is still our best option rather than sitting back and attempting the counter attack. Let me know what you think, for me I just don't believe in this team yet. I do believe in the players, but as a team I am not sold. We have the talent and the athleticism, but BB's team leaves me with a sinking feeling.

2 comments:

  1. That last goal was pathetic. The US looked liked 10 year olds trying to play defense (Sorry, that was probably harsh on the 10 year olds).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The highlights look better than the live feed we were watching at Fado's.
    We were lucky to come away with three points. I still can't believe Carlos Pavon missed the PK at the end.

    ReplyDelete