Saturday, October 31, 2009

Should he be considered??


I feel like if anyone can be a comparable replacement for Charlie Davies, it has to be Robbie Findley. I've been watching him all season and no doubt he has been making the case for a call-up. Look, either we cap him or T&T will! I have a feeling this guy would be a great fit. he possess so many of the same attributes as Chuck D, but the one specific is speed... Speed kills on all levels and this is something we (U.S. National Team) need up front. What do you think? Am I way off?

Watch his 2 goal performance vs Colorado and make the call.


2 comments:

  1. Gulati, BB and the rest of the A$$ Hats will get this one wrong too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see him and Cunningham get good looks in November and January. Both of them are better options than Casey and Ching.

    ReplyDelete