Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ESPN's Game of the Week/Weak!

To Everyone's surprise, only 30min of the Sounders vs United game was shown, due to the intense battle of a college baseball game. ESPN did show it again, but in my opinion it loses much of the excitement and intensity you would have when watching it live. This isn't the first time this has happened. I have waited many a times for baseball, woman's B ball and volleyball to finish in order to watch my 1 game a week footy action. It's a bit frustrating and infuriating that such a giant network pulls this lack of organization. In what I have now tagged "The ESPN Anti-Soccer Conspiracy," After tonights match again this "World Wide Leader in Sports," leaves me begging the question. If you are such a leader in Sports, why is it that you only show your 3 main sports religiously? American Football, Basketball and Baseball. If you were such a leader, delaying the game and showing only 30min would not of happened. I expect more from you and more fairness in your broadcastings! If you think people were ok with the game being viewed on ESPN360, then you were mistaken! Many cannot get that web channel since you limit providers and a game such as this should have been the priority and the intense action packed COLLEGE game should have been on your 360. Bad form ESPN. Am I the only one who feels this way? Am I in the wrong for being so harsh? I smell Jim Rome behind this.

No comments:

Post a Comment